Oh, so you're saying I should be studying chemical biology instead of writing up a post about tabouli? That non-coding RNA and... and... ok, the fact that I can't even think of another topic that my exam is on is very telling...
Anyways, if you are that offended by my cavalier attitude towards school, then you don't have to keep reading. But be warned, you would be missing out on a pretty kick-butt tabouli recipe. Just saying.
|Notice anything different about the image quality?|
- 1 cup bulgar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 bulb fennel, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pour the hot water over the bulgar, cover, and let sit for about 15 minutes, until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
- In the meantime, chop up all of the vegetables.
- Mix everything together, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for a bit before being enjoying.