I mean, look at how gorgeous this purple kale is? I will spare you, but needless to say... I could go on about kale forever. I love kale. I love every kind of kale. I just want to hug all of it, but I can't... can't hug all the kale.
Ah hem. Sorry. I also love cats, but that is a different story for another day.
I love the intensely purple stems of this variety.
Of the salt and vinegar variety
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Clean and prepare the kale by washing, drying, removing the central rib and tearing into bite size pieces.
- Put the kale in a ziploc bag with the remaining ingredients.
- Massage (or samage as my niece says) the kale until evenly coated.
- Spread the kale chips out onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately (no really, I usually eat them directly off of the baking sheet)!